RatingR2 – New tool for Trophy Manager
- RatingR2 – New rating system to replace TB-Rating and TrExMa
- RatingR2’s features
- Edited: including the advanced version RatingR2_All features
- Beta Version
- Related thread with RatingR2
- Installation Movie
RatingR2 – New rating system to replace TB-Rating and TrExMa
tomatozuki who is playingas has released a new tool, RatingR2.
His blog (Japanese language) is here.
This tool can be used by only Japanese and English.
To use this script you have to run it on the browser.
It works on Chrome and Firefox.
For Firefox users, you need to install Grease Monkey:
After installation, players pages are shown as below.
(1) Adding REREC value
REREC means Reverse Engineered REC Calculator, it’s estimated value of Rec.
If you want to know more, see this thread.
(2) This value is the total TI of the season
It is calculated from wage (= SI at the beginning of the season).
Invalid for these players.
– players whose wage is 30,000
– players of clubs founded in this season
– players hired in this season
(3) Player’s value of the new rating system
Player’s rating in the RatingR2.
(4) Adding TrExMa value
Player’s TrExMa which is one of the index is used to in.
– Adapted to the new routine system.
– Set Pieces skill isn’t considered.
– Crossing skill isn’t so important because Wing Attacks aren’t so often even for wingers.
– Longshots skill isn’t so important because long shots aren’t so often for forwards.
– In overall, the importance of Pace, Workrate and Positioning was increased.
In this file, you can see more detailed weight of skills for each position.
Edited: including the advanced version RatingR2_All features
The latest version is including RatingR2_All features.
The beta Version includes RERECb (more accurate REREC) and it is updated frequently.
Related thread with RatingR2
You can find information about beta version here (Japanese language).
A movie by a Saudi Arabian user, Al-Ittihad F.C. (3266730) (Arabian language).
This is the article about online football manager game “Trophy Manager”.