#TrophyManager Japan

サッカーゲーム『トロフィー・マネージャー』の日本ユーザー向けファンサイト。Japanese FanSite of Trophy Manager: best online football manager game.

*

Optimization of Custom Training

   

How to make training plan?

19/12/2015

If you have pro, it’s sure you must make training plan in order to shape youngsters.
By default, 25% of the training point will be distributed to emphasized skill, and the rest of 75% point will be distributed on random!

So if you just use default training, wonderkids also will become a crap.

Lau  Morten OLSEN  Skaade   Trophy Manager

Let me show some planing using now.

FC:

Team 1 ★★☆☆

Strength, Workrate, Stamina

Team 2 ☆☆☆☆

Marking, Tackling

Team 3 ★★☆☆

Crossing, Pace

Team 4 ★☆☆☆

Passing, Technique, Set Pieces

Team 5 ★★★☆

Heading, Positioning

Team 6 ★★★★

Finishing, Longshots

amount:92/102

OMC:

Team 1 ★★☆☆

Strength, Workrate, Stamina

Team 2 ★☆☆☆

Marking, Tackling

Team 3 ★☆☆☆

Crossing, Pace

Team 4 ★★★★

Passing, Technique, Set Pieces

Team 5 ★★☆☆

Heading, Positioning

Team 6 ★★☆☆

Finishing, Longshots

amount:96/102

OMR/L:

Team 1 ★★☆☆

Strength, Workrate, Stamina

Team 2 ★★☆☆

Marking, Tackling

Team 3 ★★★★

Crossing, Pace

Team 4 ★☆☆☆

Passing, Technique, Set Pieces

Team 5 ★★☆☆

Heading, Positioning

Team 6 ★☆☆☆

Finishing, Longshots

amount:96/102

MC:

Team 1 ★★☆☆

Strength, Workrate, Stamina

Team 2 ★★☆☆

Marking, Tackling

Team 3 ★☆☆☆

Crossing, Pace

Team 4 ★★★☆

Passing, Technique, Set Pieces

Team 5 ★★☆☆

Heading, Positioning

Team 6 ★★☆☆

Finishing, Longshots

amount:100/102

MR/L

Team 1 ★★☆☆

Strength, Workrate, Stamina

Team 2 ★★☆☆

Marking, Tackling

Team 3 ★★★★

Crossing, Pace

Team 4 ★☆☆☆

Passing, Technique, Set Pieces

Team 5 ★★☆☆

Heading, Positioning

Team 6 ★☆☆☆

Finishing, Longshots

amount:96/102

DMC

Team 1 ★★☆☆

Strength, Workrate, Stamina

Team 2 ★★☆☆

Marking, Tackling

Team 3 ★☆☆☆

Crossing, Pace

Team 4 ★★★☆

Passing, Technique, Set Pieces

Team 5 ★★☆☆

Heading, Positioning

Team 6 ★☆☆☆

Finishing, Longshots

amount:100/102

DMR/L:

Team 1 ★★☆☆

Strength, Workrate, Stamina

Team 2 ★★★☆

Marking, Tackling

Team 3 ★★★☆

Crossing, Pace

Team 4 ★☆☆☆

Passing, Technique, Set Pieces

Team 5 ★★☆☆

Heading, Positioning

Team 6 ★☆☆☆

Finishing, Longshots

amount:100/102

DC:

Team 1 ★★☆☆

Strength, Workrate, Stamina

Team 2 ★★★★

Marking, Tackling

Team 3 ★☆☆☆

Crossing, Pace

Team 4 ★★☆☆

Passing, Technique, Set Pieces

Team 5 ★★★☆

Heading, Positioning

Team 6 ☆☆☆☆

Finishing, Longshots

amount:92/102

DR/L:

Team 1 ★★☆☆

Strength, Workrate, Stamina

Team 2 ★★★★

Marking, Tackling

Team 3 ★★★☆

Crossing, Pace

Team 4 ★☆☆☆

Passing, Technique, Set Pieces

Team 5 ★★☆☆

Heading, Positioning

Team 6 ☆☆☆☆

Finishing, Longshots

amount:92/102

Can you show us your plan?

http://trophymanager.com/forum/jp/general/211462/24/#584

この記事は Sendai Queen (2411678) の監督によって書かれ、N-Kobayashi が編集しました。
This article was written by the manager of Sendai Queen (2411678), and edited by N-Kobayashi.

This is the article about online football manager game “Trophy Manager”.

About “TM” which is the best online football manager game

 - 攻略 Tips , ,